All you need to know
Welcome to Lavender Cottage, a spacious property boasting 4 bedrooms all with en-suites. The property is DDA compliant and has an adapted en-suite shower room on the ground floor.
We have tried to make the house as accessible as possible for everyone, the boot room has its own dedicated shower and wash down area for well behaved pets.
We use an air source heat pump for heating and hot water plus solar panels to provide free hot water. The mechanical ventilation heat recovery system extracts warm air from the bathrooms, kitchen and utility room which is then used to warm fresh air from outside which is then pumped to all the other rooms in the house helping to keep the building warm and as free from dust and pollen ECT as possible.
Every light in the property is LED or low energy and the front porch, back door and BBQ area have independent lighting.
The ground floor is heated via underfloor pipework and each room has is own independent thermostat for your comfort; radiators on the first floor have thermostatic valves to control them.
The rear ground floor bedroom features a DDA compliant shower room and all the doors on the ground floor are extra wide for wheelchair access.
- 2 AEG fridges
- 2 AEG freezers
- 2 Neff dishwashers
- 2 NEFF multifunction ovens/microwaves
- 2 NEFF single ovens with slide and hide doors
- Neff downdraught extractor
- AEG 900mm ceramic hob
- 1 SMEG heat pump tumble dryer
- 1 SMEG washing machine
- Pop up power tower within the island
- Aqualisa Quartz shower with hand set and rain head
- Reading lights
- USB charging points
- Sky Q is available in the lounge
- All bedrooms have Freesat
- Under the lounge TV there are points to plug in your own game consoles USB sticks ECT
- A large selection of DVDs available
- Hair dryers provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Welcome pack